19 Jul 2014

INSTAGRAM LOVE: JULY


Be prepared for an onslaught of tiny squares and feast your eyes upon the most aesthetically pleasing Instagram accounts on my roster. I could wax lyrical about lighting and colour and contrast and effortless personal style - but instead I will leave you to admire.

Follow me @kissesxstitches
Above: @rima_rama


@brittanybathgate


@claggie


@visionsofjoanna_


@seaandpattern



@lucywilliams02


@maryavocado


@claireamiller


@guidedbycereal


@melissasonico


@katekipley


@lucylaucht

@sara_moschini

2 comments

  1. Thanks for this post, I've been looking for new people to follow on instagram! :)
    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest! <3 All of these accounts take such beautiful photos. I can't believe I wasn't following you already, but I am now. :)

    ReplyDelete