18 Jun 2014

RESORT 2015


Band of Outsiders

 Ahh Resort! My favourite of all the years fashion extravaganzas; the shows formally known as Cruise collections always delight. One can always expect nautical hues, streamlined silhouettes, lightweight natural fabrics and bursts of vibrant colours. This season's favourites combine my love of print with my increasing infatuation for all things simple. On the 'if-only' wish-list? B.O.O's oversized white smock, Prabal Gurung's printed shirt dress and Ellery's monochromatic gown - I'm sensing a resurrection of the dress.

 Ellery
 Markus Lupfer
 Suno
Proenza Schouler
Prabal Gurung
 See by Chloe
Elizabeth & James

2 comments

  1. I think I share your two loves, print and simplistic! I love the Band of Outsiders and Ellery selections. That strappy printed dress is divine! One can dream! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my two favourites! The Ellery dress is the stuff of dreams <3

      Delete