5 May 2014

FESTIVAL VIBES


The countdown is on! Just under three weeks to go until our train travels to Primavera commence. With temperatures set to scorch during the days and plummet at night, I'm attempting to avoid a last minute trolley dash around Manchester city centre by planning somewhat in advance. 

I'm thinking long loose layers of jersey midi dresses, cropped t-shirts, slinky skirts and printed pants; all wrapped up with my trusty denim jacket (a recent £5 charity shop steal!) and topped off with a goes-with-everything trilby. 

Feeling inspired for Barcelona times by 12 Hours (click through to read awesome city guides), Berta Bernad x2, Elizabeth Suzann, Fashion me Now, Kate Kipley, Substance and Zara Pictures x3










3 comments

  1. I wish I was going to a festival this year! Hoping I can scrounge some last minute tickets to somewhere. Your festival fashion sounds on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you coming to Primavera Sound??????? My boyfriend is playing there on friday (The Last 3 Lines)! I'll be there! Let me know if you need some tips or anything! big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yes! So excited as I have never been before. Will try and check out your boyfriends band - what time are they playing? xx

    ReplyDelete