23 Apr 2014

BRANDS I LOVE: YMC



You Must Create first arrived on my radar through menswear. We sold a capsule collection at work consisting of waffle knit jumpers, streamlined polos and subtly printed shirts from the cult contemporary brand. Instantly appealing to my eye, I wondered 'do they do womenswear?'

It's a tad out of my price range but a girl can admire from afar. If I could, I would strip back my entire wardrobe to a handful of YMC pieces to mix and match, dressing up and down. Fit-and-flare printed dresses and dip-dyed button-up designs would never date, no doubt proving themselves as staple pieces for every season. Preppy lace-up trainers, geek chic sandals and retro tortoiseshell wayfarers would effortlessly complement printed shirts, fine striped jumpers and tailored denim shorts. For now, a handful of stand-out pieces remain firmly on my wishlist.






Post a Comment