29 Oct 2013

Wish I was wearing







Have you ever fallen in love with someone else's wardrobe? My latest Instagram crush is feathers_frills - a feed that predominantly features a unique take on the outfit post. Instead of shot after shot of pouting into the camera, Victoria chooses to put the focus back onto the clothes - after all, that's what an outfit post is all about. Encompassing neck-down shots, birds eye view displays and close-up details, we see in detail all of the aesthetically pleasing components of Victoria's daily outfits. Arran sweaters, printed pumps, camo silk shirts, bleached distressed mum jeans, delicate jewellery - all of my favourites crammed into one feed.

1 comment

  1. I definitely fall in love with others' wardrobes, right now I'm into Love Aesthetics.. but I could never be that minimal!
    xox

    ReplyDelete