13 Aug 2012

Birthday Bunting



















Last Thursday I celebrated my 27th birthday. My, how time flies! The day was spent enjoying a riverside picnic and a stroll around a nature reserve with my boyfriend, then screwing together a flat-pack picnic bench and decorating the garden with rows of bunting, fairy lights in bushes, tea lights in jam jars and flowers in shot glasses in anticipation of my party on the Friday night. The brief heatwave completed a beautiful weekend.

All photos taken by me

4 comments

  1. Happy birthday! It looks like you had such a lovely day. Your hair looks wonderful too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very belated birthday wishes to you! Looked like a lovely weekend.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your minute card is definitely gorgeous -- along with such a attractive reward. Any female will be happy for this specific.
    Thanks for you motivation.

    ReplyDelete